> blah

blah

Posted on Monday, April 5, 2010 | No Comments

i'm going insane

blogger is not being very nice today. some of my comments show........some don't show.......some are erased...........what? how does that even happen.

blargh

minor rant:

woke up early, took the bus to class. it takes me about 2 hours to get to school. 30 mins into the journey I get a text message from my partner telling me she is in bed sick.........argh..................she knows it takes me a long time to go to school.....our report is due thursday..........come on. If I was sick I would still force myself to get to school as the assignment needs to be done....well unless I had h1n1 or SARS or stomuch flu. it isnt that bad..I understand you are sick...except that she is also the partner who didn't finish her part of the assignment so we got a crap mark on it...and also changed the presentation slides after we had already rehearsed so that when I presented I looked like an idiot as many of my slides were missing...and is late for every meeting we have ever had.

no job..crappy school partner..gained weight..argh

end rant

i'm going to do my nails to make me feel better

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.