> some nail art + a swatch + a duck

some nail art + a swatch + a duck

Posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2010 | 2 Comments



1. Glitter gradient
* avon mirror shine glisten on the tips
* cover girl disco dazzle* sally hansen celeb city



2. I have been wearing this all week. Claire's calm/ wild. Best color ever!!!
everyone needs to get this color now!!!!
( I apologize for the cuticles =[ )
besides the fact that it changes color with temperate....the texture/ color is awesome. It dries matte, I added essie matte about you on top it make it even more matte and now it looks like a suede.


btw the weirdest thing happened the other day...a duck flew into my backyard. Ducks are very very uncommon in my backyard so I was really surprised when it flew in. I took some pictures

Comments:2

  1. wow! i still need to go get some mood polishes! it looks so awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! It changes color from temperature?! That's amazing! I've never seen anything like that before!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.