> What Would Gaga Do?

What Would Gaga Do?

Posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2010 | 3 Comments

Hello Everyone!

My name is Juli and I'm a small author on this blog alongside with Li Lian. I'm currently in nursing school, and we're not allowed to wear nail polish to the hospital, which is why I don't have as much to contribute.

I'm also a big Canucks fan, but I currently don't any dark blue or green nail polish on me to do as wonderful job as Li Lian did to cheer them on. In addition to Canucks, I'm also a big Lady Gaga fan! I bought this silver nail polish some time ago because I thought I could use it for stamping. Unfortunately, it seems to be too thin to stamp. The first time I applied silver nail polish on my nail, it just looked too strange (like I was a bionic woman or something). Today, after my last exam this morning, I decided to be adventurous. Put them on and leave them on!

As I was applying it, it just kept on reminding me of Lady Gaga. So I decided to name this nail art "do" as "What Would Gaga Do?" And so what do you think Gaga would do? Stars? Red stars? I THINK SO!!!

Comments:3

  1. that looks great. I would hate a job that I couldn't wear nail polish, but I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juli. I just found your post about the HT. I was going to email you but couldn't find an email addy. Mine is: dragonrhia(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a few years from now and I will be in a similar position, unable to have blinged out nails, so I'm enjoying it while I can!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.