> Blog awards

Blog awards

Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 | No Comments

2 wonderful people gave me blog awards.  awwww.

the first one is from Katrina.  She has the best nail designs ever!  Also her designs are very classy and professional.



Rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
*Thank you Katrina., I really appreciate it =)

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
*check

3. List 3 things which you love about your self.
*I don't give up
*I stand up for myself (rude people, bullies)
*I enjoy every possible type of music....except techno

4. Post a picture you love.


I just think this is the cutest Halloween costume ever. =)

5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.
I tag everyone because all you guys means a lot to me =)





My second award is from my dear friend from university Juli



Here are the rules:
  1. Post the award on your blog
  2. Link the person who has given you the award
  3. Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered
Once again I'm tagging everyone. I mean everyone. You guys all deserve an award.  It's hard work managing a blog but it is also hard work following blogs and reading all of them ( I know).  So much to read so little time.

Powered by Blogger.