> Zoya Irene

Zoya Irene

Posted on Monday, June 7, 2010 | 5 Comments

I received Irene from Lacquered Lizard awhile back and never tried it so I decided it was time to put it on.
I didn't think I would like it much but I actually really love the color.  It's a frost/ shimmer olive green.
Application was wonderful.  Opaque in 2 coats, I did 3 just in case.  The only problem I had was the drying time.  It took a little longer to dry than other polishes ( i.e. china glaze, OPI).  But still, the drying time was alright. I decided not to put a top coat on ..so in all these pictures no top coat.


A few days later it was time to konad it. top right design on m63


I used Sally Hansen Xtreme in black out.  Initially I used Zoya Envy but it wasn't dark enough so I switched to the black.  See Envy on my ring finger (the left finger in the picture).
Alas....stamping was incomplete and done quite terribly because I had just received a package in the mail from Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She was able to find me Hidden Treasure!!!!!


 
Muwhahaah, you can see it on my pinky. I never finished stamping since I wanted to play with hidden treasure.  Hopefully in my next post I will have some hidden treasure swatches. (which are all over the internet..but I don't care..I can't believe I was able to get it..let me rejoice a bit =)  )


-li lian

Comments:5

  1. that Zoya is so pretty!! and i like the konad you did on top ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this green !! and elegant konadicure !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love subtle konads!

    starship troopers - I watched that movie 100 times when I was in college, I never gave that movie much notice until a guy I liked made me watch it, over and over. By the third time I was hooked. And the actors! I love Neil Patrick Harris in everything but he totally rocked in this movie. I love it! Did you know there were two more? And one was a cartoon! No good. You should never mess with a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there ! you have such amazing nail polishes and swatches !

    On another note, I have a mac giveaway on my blog. Check it out if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.