> A review on: ElementalStyles

A review on: ElementalStyles

Posted on Monday, March 19, 2012 | No Comments


 Elemental Styles  is an up and coming independent nail polish line that takes inspiration from the periodic table of elements


Whitney of Elemental Styles sent me two polishes to review.




 First we have is 29 Copper-nicus. This is a duochrome copper/yellow/red polish.  I was going to layer it but decided to wear it alone to show you its true color.  This took 4 coats. Along with the duochrome the polish is also glass flecked, you can see the flecks in the second image.





The next polish is 30 Can I Buy You A Zinc.  This is a  dusty green/gray holographic polish. I would say almost seaform green. This took 3 coats. I could have used 2 but I decided to use 3.  It extremely holographic and gorgeous in and out of the sun.




To purchase these polishes and others please go to Whitney's store: Elemental Styles

Please note that these polishes were sent to me for my unbiased review.  If you have any questions, please see my disclosure policy.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.