> OPI DS Luxurious and DS Indulgence

OPI DS Luxurious and DS Indulgence

Posted on Thursday, August 2, 2012 | 2 Comments

It's August 1st so I can now release the pictures of the two new OPI DS polishes!!! Hurray!!!! 

For fall 2012 OPI is launching two new DS polishes: DS Luxurious and DS Indulgence

The Designer Series lacquer formula is enhanced with real diamond dust, offering light reflecting, multidimensional color. I find that they are more shiney and more chip resistant than normal OPI but others say they chip faster...maybe this has to do with body chemistry/ nail composition?

DS Indulgence, a radiant red-violet with a shimmering, golden finish. Red gold flecks

 DS Luxurious, a captivating coral-red with a golden glisten. Orange Cold flecks

 
No flash, left to right: DS Luxurious, DS Indulgence

 
 Flash, left to right: DS Luxurious, DS Indulgence

First up we have DS Luxurious.  I would describe it as orange with gold flecks. I used two coats in all the pictures and no top coat.




Next we have DS Indulgence. Red copper with gold flects. Two coats, no top coat

 

 

These two polishes are in the same family color tree: Red/ orange and I thought they looked quite similar to one another so I compared the two.

 Middle and pinky finger: DS Luxurious
Pointer and ring finger: DS Indulgence


Orange/ Red isn't really my color, but I do really like the gold fleck finish.   Myt favorite is DS Luxurious

*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Comments:2

  1. Luxurious looks like CG Riveting IMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the fleck finish in these, super beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.