> OPI Germany Collection Fall 2012

OPI Germany Collection Fall 2012

Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 | No Comments

Today I have 6 colors from the OPI Germany Fall 2012 collection.  

The first color I have is Don't Pretzel My Buttons.  This is a beige cream polish that only requires two coats. It applies smoothly with no drag.



The next color I have is Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!  This is a dark dusty green-grey almost black polish.   I used only two coats for this.   It's very hard to describe the color because it looks different in different environments.



Next up is my favorite from the collection: My Very First Knockwurst. I used three coats. This is a dusty pastel pink that I think is extremely work appropriate and flattering.




Purple is my favorite color so my second favorite from the collection is Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs.  It is a red purple that needed three coats. I wish it wasn't so frosty looking. I used three coats. You can kind of see brush marks on my nails :(




Next we have Every Month Is Oktoberfest.  This is a dark burgundy wine purple polish that has a golden/ purple shimmer to it. I used two coats and this polish applied perfectly.




Lastly we have Berlin There Done That.  I used three coats in the photo. I would call this color greige. Not quite grey not quite beige...in the between the two. This is a simple creme polish that was easy to apply.



Purchase Info:

The OPI Germany Collection for Fall 2012 retails for around $8.50 per .5 fl oz bottle of polish. They can be purchased at your local professional salons and spas nationwide. You an also purchase them at larger chain salons, including (but not limited to) JCPenny, Dillards, Regis, Pure Beauty, Trade Secret, and Ulta.



*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.