>
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 | No Comments

Today I have the brand Pomegranate Nail Lacquer to share with you guys. This is a new brand to me and so far I am quite please with it.Pomegranate Nail Lacquer is also 3 free and cruelty free so that is ++ in my books.

 The first polish I have to share with you guys is Cyberspace

Cyberspace is a charcoal grey polish with a hint of holo goodness in it. I used three coats in these pictures.  It reminds me of Lex Cosmetics Seashell. I like the subtle holoness in the polish. I tried to take more pictures to show the holoness.





 
The next polish I have for review is I Tap on Apps.   I find the name of the nail polish FANTASTIC!! it's super cute!.  This is a pale pastel blue with silver shimmer in it. I used three coats in these pictures.  
I don't think this color works for my skin tone but I do like it.  I apologize for the messy picture..there was a spot I missed during clean up :(




If you are interested in these polishes you can find more information about them here: http://www.pomegranatelacquer.com/

*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.