> OPI Euro Central

OPI Euro Central

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 | 1 Comment

Today I have a few swatches of the upcoming OPI Euro Centrale collection.

This collection is OPI's Spring/Summer 2013 line and features both bright and bold lacquers inspired by Romania, Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.

The first color is OPI Eurso Euro. This is a purple based blue creme polish. It does stain a bit, you can see this around the edges of my nails and cuticles. I used two coats. 




I decided to add one coat of  OPI Oy - Another Polish Joke to OPI Eurso Euro. This is what I got....I think it is beautiful.




then I decided to add a matte top coat to it...






Do we all agree that this is a perfect match??? I'm not sure if Oy - Another Polish Joke is a top coat or not but it works perfect as one.

 here is Oy - Another Polish Joke by itselt, 3 coats you can still see my nail line. It might be opaque with 4 coats.




Next we have 2 coats of OPI A Woman's Prague-ative? on top of OPI Eurso Euro. I found this polish very similar to Oy - Another Polish Joke. It's the same finish just a different color.



Next, I used three coats for  OPI You're Such a BudaPest. This is a lilac periwinkle purple polish with a hint of shimmer. 



 I decided to layer OPI Polka.com on top of OPI You're Such a BudaPest. I had difficulty in photographing the glitter. OPI Polka.com has pink, purple, teal glitter in it. In some of my images it almost looks like the glitter is curling but I think this is just reflective curling, it looks like it is curling but it is not.


 


I took this picture outside, you can see the colors in the glitter better.

*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Comments:1

  1. These are so pretty! I think the blues in this collection look divine!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.