> Back logged swatches

Back logged swatches

Posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 | No Comments

I have had this post as a draft for a very long time and today I am finally posting my swatches.  I just haven't had the time to edit the pictures and it was taking me forever to upload the pictures. Today I have uploaded all the pictures.  Please forgive me for my lack of cropping on the pictures.  I didn't crop or edit the pictures in anyway.  I don't even have watermarks on them...oh wells

 
Left to right: Zoya Zara, Zoya Mimi, China glaze Strap On Your Moonboots, China Glaze When Stars Collide, China glaze Heat Index, OPI I Theodora You


First up we have Zoya Zara.  It is jelly lavender that has gold shimmer in it. It took 4 coats for me to get full opacity. Even in the pictures you can still see the VNL (visible nail line).  It had a very smooth application

 With Flash


 With Flash

No flash, natural light

 Next is one of my favorites Zoya Mimi.  This is a glass flecked purple that is the purple version of Zoya Charla/ OPI Catch me in your net/ Zoya Ivanka.  I used 3 coats in the pictures.  It had a very smooth application


With Flash

With flash

No flash, natural light

Next up are the two china glaze polishes from the hologram collection.  I already own most of the china glaze OMG collection so I didn't think I needed the hologram collection.  I did get the two colors that I thought were unique, a dark blue and a maroon purple


First is China glaze Strap On Your Moonboots.  I used three coats, if you were careful I think you could get away with two coats.  I had a bit of dragging when I applied the second coat; therefore I had to use three coats to even out my application.  

With flash

with flash

 
 No flash, natural light

 Number two is China Glaze When Stars Collide.  I had the same application issue as I did with China glaze Strap On Your Moonboots. There was some dragging on coat two so I applied a third coat to even out the application.

With flash

With flash

 
 No flash, natural light

Next we have Heat index from the China Glaze Sunsational Collection

I got this polish because it is extremely bright and has a JELLY finish!!!  I really like jelly polishes but a good jelly polish is hard to find.  Just look at the squishie-ness of the polish!  I used three coats.  I never wear this polish alone, I like to layer it with glitter polish underneath to make a glitter sandwich effect e.g. rainbow glitter (OPI Rainbow Connection) or black and white glitter (lynnderella connect the dots). etc

with Flash

with flash

No Flash, natural light

Lastly we have OPI I Theodora You.  I love love love this polish.  It is the perfect neutral pink.  Very smooth application two coats.  After some crazy funky designs/ colors on your nails, you may want a neutral cleanser color for your nails, this is the go to polish. It is very elegant and beautiful

No Flash, natural light


No Flash, natural light


No Flash, natural light

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.